Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2 Music

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2002, 07:33 PM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 Music

A fellow flyer and I would like to be able to play music from G2 out at the field. Is there anyway to find out who wrote the music or if it's available elsewhere. Evidently it's packed in the program files. I don't find any .wav or .MP3 files in the Realflight directory.

Before you ask, no I don't want to take my laptop to the field.

The song we're looking for in particular is "Guitar Night". I've searched the credits and don't see any refences to the music.
Old 08-21-2002, 10:50 PM
RSands

Default G2 Music

If your PC has a line out on the sound card, just turn all the other sounds off, kill the motor on the plane (see help, hot keys) and hook it up to a cassette recorder.
Old 08-22-2002, 08:07 AM
Scott Kemp

Default G2 Music

The above method would work. If you want, I would be glad to give you the MP3 of this song for the purpose you stated.

I wrote/performed this song with a friend of mine (Matt Messing) playing the lead guitar on it.

Copyright for the songs in listed in the Help/About dialog.

Let me know...
Old 08-22-2002, 11:27 AM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

Default Guitar Night

If you could do that I would be eternally grateful. Hats off to you for your talent in the software as well as musical field.

Rest assured it won't be played for any purpose other than the personal enjoyment of a few flyers at our field.

This brings up another problem though. I promised my friend that if this song were playing I would fly my SIG Sukhoi inverted the length of our runway with the rudder in the grass like I do on G2.

Again, thanks!
Old 09-10-2002, 09:49 AM
3D_CAP232

Default G2 Music

Hi all,
Just bought G2 and well, i'm very impressed...i also like the guitar night tune. Scott is their any chance of posting it?
Thanks
Richard