Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Futaba 9 CH TX setup for Esky HB2 help

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Futaba 9 CH TX setup for Esky HB2 help

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 09:26 AM
tanasit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9 CH TX setup for Esky HB2 help

I want to use my Futaba 9 channel T9ZHP transmitter in place of the stock 6 CH TX but not sure how to set the swash plate. The signal is compatible all control work fine except the 3 servo collective setting, which I tried to set but still no luck. This T9ZHP is very complicated and navigating through many menu with only 3 letter abbreviation standing for all the function is very hard to memorize. The manual is almost 1/2 inch think. I had set it for my several gas heli and a few electric before but when I sent it for check up, Futaba reset many things and now I am lost.
Any setting steps for the above use will be greatly appreciated. I can't find the setting that will syncronize the 3 servos to work the swash plate correctly.
Old 12-04-2004, 03:00 PM
smokingcrater

Default RE: Futaba 9 CH TX setup for Esky HB2 help

is that a fixed pitch heli? just run it in acro mode and save yourself a bunch of trouble, assuming you don't need revo mixing...
Old 12-04-2004, 05:03 PM
tanasit

No, it is the 3D Esky CP with 6 channel TX that mix the 3 servos to work in unison to move the swash plate when you move the throttle stick and the motor speed is also in controlled at the same time.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:55 AM
iml2860
My Feedback: (1)

The HB2 is a CCPM heli and as such you should set your TX's swashplate setting to CCPM. Once done, your T9ZHP will do all the mixing for you for the 3 cyclic servos. Since I use an Eclipse 7 myself, so I can't help you with the specific programming steps -- just look up CCPM setting in you manual. BTW, DO NOT use Revo Mix as the HB2 has a Gyro to look after the tail mixing.

Good Luck,
Henry
Old 12-06-2004, 11:58 AM
tanasit

The problem is that it doesn't have the CCPM one but when I go to the swash plate type menu, it has the option for S-1, S-2, S-4, SN-3 and SR-3 all of which I tried but didn't work. I think I have to set the parameter for each of the 3 servos too but not sure how to go about it. Well... gotta try some more.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:20 PM
tnd2000

Tanasit,
Do you have the 9chp or zhp? Anyway this is from 7chp but if you have 9chp it should be the same. The honeybee 2 has a HR3 swashplate (I was mistaken when I said HE3 from a different thread). The only thing is, it's an HR3 rotated 180. You should use the HR3 setting and adjust the polarity in the swash plate setup until you all the correct movement.