Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

new to heli which one

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

new to heli which one

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 12:12 PM
DARKFLY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to heli which one

ok i would like to get get sterted in heli. i've been looking at the saber, dragonfly, hummingbird there all fixed pitch rotors and come rtf is ther any fpr that u would suggest to start with hopefully in the 250-270 rtf version.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:26 PM
*Crash*Johnson*
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: new to heli which one

I have the hummingbird and liked it (almost).

It's the expanded theory of relativity. It's great compared to a Walmart $10 heli. Once you get a good one (nitro or CP electric) it's not nearly as good.

Anywho, I digress... My hummingbird was on the verge of flying.... but didn't. Took it home and had issues with the radio that came with it... Swapped it out with my Hitec and musta put the throttle into the wrong channel, and hit the switch and the thing took off! Like a freakin tornado across my already messy bench and wrecked havoc. The ESC blew up. As in Exploded with a POP!

I have to buy a new ESC and wil try again to get it off the ground...
Old 12-10-2004, 04:09 PM
KawaKattacK2000
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: new to heli which one

There is a guy on here....Mike Lawrence. He sells dragonflys with the E-Sky radio. They fly very well. look in the classifieds...he sells them as FEDA Dragonflys shipped for $219.99. this is not my first heli...I also had a nexus 30, I like this dragonfly a lot.