Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

where to purchase sim?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

where to purchase sim?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 11:41 PM
cstewa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to purchase sim?

I think I am going to get the aeorfly pro deluxe because the board seems to think it is the best for 3d which I am interested in learning. Where should I purchase this. None of the LHS have it in stock. I found the one site called backyard hobbies and i think it was like 159.00. that seemed to cheap. Anyway where should I buy the thing? Thanks
Old 02-09-2005, 09:36 AM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: where to purchase sim?

I bought mine at Ohio Model Products. Good help online from the guys there. Sometimes they get a little stressed in repling!!! Not to bad.....the help is worth it!!!! Capt,n ....oh no I,m dead
Old 02-10-2005, 04:00 AM
Spacey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: where to purchase sim?

LOL....Yea poor Dion does seem a little stressed sometimes. Can't blame him really can we?

Oh yea by the way OMP has free shipping on the sims so it will work out about the same price...and with the added bonus of all the free support ol stressed out Dion gives us all