Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Blue Bird hi-Torque Servo Problems...Help!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Blue Bird hi-Torque Servo Problems...Help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Beau84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Bird hi-Torque Servo Problems...Help!

I've just bought a Bluebird BMS-620MG Hi-Torque servo to replace the steering servo I got with my MT2. I installed it on my MT2 in that I simply replaced the previous servo which was a Futaba T2ER servo (S2003) which came in a complete handset and servo package.

My problem is now that I have this new servo in, I can definately notice the torque increase but whenever I steer, the throttle glitches and 9 times out of 10 it will steer good for about 30 seconds then it'll glitch and cause the MT2 to become undriveable. It's really annoying me. [:@][:'(]

If anyone could please advise me as to what the problem is it would be greatly apprecited.