Community
Search
Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

Now you get even more support for your MVVS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Now you get even more support for your MVVS!

MVVS owners-

It's my pleasure to announce Mr. Pe Reivers and Mr. David Moen will be co-hosting the MVVS Support forum with already forum host Mr. Dar Zeelon. At RCU we're constantly searching to give our members to best and most qualified answers to their questions. With this support team in place, there shouldn't be too many questions they can't answer! Welcome hosts, glad to have you availabe for the member's!
Old 03-18-2005, 10:31 AM
pe reivers

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Now you get even more support for your MVVS!

I thank the RCU team for the much honoured trust in me, and hope to serve MVVS users on this forum to the best of my ability.
As an introduction to my person and background, I would like to refer to my personal [link=http://home.wanadoo.nl/pereivers/About.html]"about page" [/link] , wich tells it all (not)

I also appreciate the placing of my very first MVVS support post in this series

Best regards,