Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

The Fix for your Nitro TC3

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 11:33 PM
JREEVES
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The Fix for your Nitro TC3

This is for all of us that race at club tracks or parking lots with boards or pipes or curbs that seem to reach out and grab our NTC3's. I know I've detonated several diff cases before by clipping the pipes, it really puts a hurt on your chances of winning many races! Not to mention the drive cups broken, cvd's snapped, etc. Bob Astarita developed this easy fix and it's proven to bomb-proof all the NTC3's at our track. Not rocket science, but it really works! The key to it is the CNC machined cap nut and long countersunk hex screw that through-bolt the diff halves together. If you never touch the pipe, you won't need it. But if you're like most of us, this should be just what you're looking for. Bob says he can get as many as you may need and asked me to see if there is any interest, so post here or drop me an email and I'll let him know. Thanks, Jim Reeves [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	28335_3476.gif
Views:	57
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	17962  
Old 10-05-2002, 03:21 PM
nrctc3
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much do u want for 2 of those i have stuff to trade email me at [email protected]
Old 10-05-2002, 10:48 PM
JREEVES

We're selling limited numbers for $13 a set (will Fix one end of the car) or two sets for $25 including shipping in the continental U.S.. If you're in the Tampa Bay area, you can purchase them at B&B Hobbies in Hudson or Speedline Hobbies in Clearwater for $12.99 a set plus tax. Another production run will be complete by the end of next week.
Old 10-05-2002, 11:03 PM
nrctc3

i live in lakeland its about 20 miles west of tampa will u guys be at the regionals next weekend at the lakeland airport ill be there. If you go can u bring some?
Old 10-06-2002, 01:20 AM
JREEVES

We'll be tied up with club racing here in Hudson next weekend, I'll ask around if anyone here is planning to be there. Where at Lakeland airport do you race? How often? Permanent track? Can you give me directions from I-4?? Thanks, Jim.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:42 AM
JREEVES

Forgot to mention that a couple of our club racers will be running their NTC3's in Casselberry tomorrow, don't know for sure where. They both have The Fix in but won't be willing to part with them!
Old 10-06-2002, 02:24 AM
nrctc3

the Sunshine Bandits track that use to be at lowe's moved to the airport.http://testfly.0catch.com/sunshine%20bandits/srcar.html there's the link to it there is directions in the "Bandit News" section. T