Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

real flight deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 10:49 PM
tivey
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default real flight deluxe

I had a friend who comepletely got out of the hobby and I purchased everything he had concerning rc related items.In my inventory was a cd that says (real flight deluxe) on it.I also have a transmitter with a computer cord attached.I have 2 more add-ons disks also.Anyway,my question is this.I put in the (rfd) disk and then go into the aggrement then I say yes then it ask's for name and serial number,and if I bought the interface list the serial number for that.There is a number on the disk.Is that it?Also,on the pop up box I am typing this into it has a next button and back button at the bottom.After I input my name and that number,the next button will not do anything.What do I need to do?Is it legal for me to have this?Thanks for any help.Tivey
Old 10-02-2002, 11:53 PM
Bill S
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default real flight deluxe

tivey:

The RealFlight Deluxe serial number is printed on a sticker on the CD jewel case. You need this serial number to install RF and to register for program updates. If you don't have the case, contact your friend to see if he still has RF installed on his computer. If he does, you can find the serial number on the help page of RF. If this is not a viable option, contact Great Planes Tech Support to see if they can help you.

Technical Support options available to registered owners

Phone: 217-398-8970
FAX: 217-398-7721
E-mail: [email protected]
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST

Bill S