Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JR 8611 " A" Servo

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JR 8611 " A" Servo

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 11:05 AM
FLYBOY2000
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 8611 " A" Servo

OK What is going on with this Servo?
My LHS has been out of stock on these for about 4 weeks.. they say Horizon is out of stock also , and after checking their website it seems true. I bought 8 of these for a 35% airplane and installed two of them several months ago ( Never even powered them up. Then JR comes out with the 'new & improved' 8611A! I called JR and they said that if I've got the receipt they will send me the beefed-up case tops.
I went back to the hobby store and swapped 3 others for the 8611 'A' since they were still new in box, but they can't seem to get any more of them. Does anyone know what is going on? I'm surprised they are still offering the straight 8611

p.s... I posted in Jets because I'm now using 2 of these in a KC
Old 05-27-2005, 11:26 AM
Jeff Foley
My Feedback: (45)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JR 8611 " A" Servo

The first batch of 8611a's went quickly. If your local dealer had his name in to get some of them, he was fortunate. The date I have for the next shipment is 6-11. If he doesn't have some on backorder, tell him to get his order in asap. In addition to the beefed up tops, the motor has been improved upon as well, resulting in a little more torque. Yes...they will replace your tops if you send them in with a proof of purchase receipt. Believe me, JR wants them in stock as badly as you do!!! Hopefully, they will become available again on the anticipated date.

Jeff Foley
Team JR