Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Electric rustler to weed eater

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Rampede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric rustler to weed eater

I have a rustler, and i have a weedeater motor. weight isnt an issue because i have the shocks tight . I need to know if i have to buy a 3 channel readio/reciever cus i have a 2 channel system and i was wonderin if u could put 1 servo in each channel then a reciaver pack in the batt thing is that how it works? i dont know nuthin about nitro/gas and this is gonna be a fun project i already made a belt drive from the slipper clutch parts lol it fworks fine i just need to know where to mount motor and if the 2 channel will work cus im verry limited with money and im just tryin to have a lil fun yah know? well reply please-Rampede
Old 07-24-2005, 12:15 PM
StOcKerRaCer

Default RE: Electric rustler to weed eater

a 2 channel will work steering, throttle but you won't have breaks
Old 07-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Rampede

Default RE: Electric rustler to weed eater

AWESOME how can i wire it up i have the old plug that went into the reciever from my speed control how can i wire this into a reciever pack? do u have msn messanger?