Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

T-6 landing gear

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2002, 04:35 PM
Carl-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-6 landing gear

Information needed I have a set of Robart T-6 retracts and I would like to know if they would work in a Yellow T-6 Kit any info would help. Thanks Carl
Old 01-12-2002, 06:15 AM
Planeboy P51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-6 landing gear

Would those be the ones where you have to roll it inverted to get them all the way retracted or did you fix that already?
Old 01-17-2002, 10:53 PM
Mluvara
My Feedback: (10)

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default T-6 Retracts

If you are talking about the Robart 161 retracts for a 1/5 scale T-6 and you have the Yellow aircraft 1/5 scale (101"), they should fit. The dimensions are basically the same as the other gear (I believe it is century jet) that people use. The strut length should be the same. But, to be safe, go look at a set first. Robart might have the dimensions on their web site too. Take a look there.

Michael