Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

New guy saying hi

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

New guy saying hi

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Brands5.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy saying hi

Hi guy i am new here just found the site, I just picked up my first gas boat, i bought a Gator enforcer Off ebay this boat is in really good shape, Ran about 2.5 tanks of gas thur it this weekend in the lake behind my house. Only time i got wet was when i was trying to run all the gas out. The boat runs really good it has a 30cc hom. are there any mods for this motor??
Also the seller told me the boat was a 99 its in really good shape i took it all apart and regreased every thing only problem is the prop has some nice chuncks out of it what type of prop is good for a stock boat... also i want to go faster whats out there also i need ideas for painting it or stickers. Man i love this boat. I hope to learn alot from you guys here are a few pics when i bought the boat off ebay payed 415. shipped
Attached Images   
Old 09-26-2005, 11:18 AM
Doubledog
My Feedback: (48)

Default RE: New guy saying hi

Nice deal for sure. Welcome to the Gator club.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Davcruz
My Feedback: (1)

Welcome, you got a great deal on a great boat. I also have a Gator w/ a full mod Homie 30cc and I love it. If yours is a '99 it probably has the old Enforcer branded prop. I would try a nice P275 from Prather for starters. Look for an eBay seller dasboata, he has some very good prices on stock and modded props of all kinds and he is very knowledgable so you can ask him what prop he would reccommend. I just got a P280 SS sharpened, balanced and Texas cut from him, nice prop.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Brands5.0

What mods are out for tha 30cc enforcer motor?
Old 09-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Davcruz
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Brands5.0

What mods are out for tha 30cc enforcer motor?
Depends how deep your wallet is. You can start by water cooling it, tuned pipe, big bore carb. Then move onto stuffing it and messing with the intake and exhaust ports. Also cut down the rotor. I will be putting together a 30cc later in the week that is already water cooled and will include a big bore carb and straight pull intake and clutch. I am putting it on eBay.