Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

original rs4 conversion to rally

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 10:19 AM
kelrog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default original rs4 conversion to rally

Does anyone know where I can find a parts list of what I need to make a rs4 into a rs4 rally?
Old 12-25-2005, 09:21 PM
RS4rallydriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: original rs4 conversion to rally

you can find a parts list for the rs4 rally on www.hpiracing.com. just go to "cars" and then scroll down to "discontinued kits" and the rs4 rally will be in that list.
the more rally specific parts of the car, are the 200mm suspension arms, the shock towers, and the shocks themselvs. (and the rally tires of course)
the part #'s for all of that stuff are all there.
the instruction manual for the rally makes note that you have to trim some material off of the front upright to allow the suspension to have longer travel. If you can't find a picture or a good explanation of that on hpi's site, then I will scan a picture of that page for you. (I still have my manual)
I don't think that the rally and the origional rs4 share the exact same chassis, but they should have the same parts placement.
it's too bad they discontinued the rally without giving it an updated version.[] it is a really nice car. I love mine.
hope it works out.