Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet's in Aruba?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet's in Aruba?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 03:25 PM
lugebob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet's in Aruba?

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any jet jocks in Aruba? I have the possibilty of showing the Jet Luge there, (and other countries) but do not want to ship the needed accessories (fuel, tank, pump,blower, extingusher,...... you know.. the stuff).

I may be asking for other places in the future. If someone can help me out with their jet support gear and as pit crew, I would pay or share a cut of the show take. if any.. You would at least get front row tickets to the race track for the family.

Good News: I just received my IHRA Class E Exhibition License for the Jet Luge. That means I am insured at IHRA events, that is as long as I stay under 200mph.... j/k

thanks
bob
www.jetluge.net
Old 03-20-2006, 05:28 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: Jet's in Aruba?

Hey Bob,
Try this guy.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_29.../tm.htm#292920
Old 03-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Aruba_Maverick

Hello Bob

Yes, I would gladly help you out with whatever you need , just email me in advance what you need and I'll try and get you the items.

There is some drag racing/show going on , Are you part of the show ??
I can even contact the drag race club for you.

C. Lim
[email protected]
Old 03-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Terry Holston
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: lugebob

Good News: I just received my IHRA Class E Exhibition License for the Jet Luge. That means I am insured at IHRA events, that is as long as I stay under 200mph.... j/k

thanks
bob
www.jetluge.net
I love it....................IHRA is insured by AMA as long as it is under 200 MPH......is it secondary coverage???????????? LOL
Old 03-20-2006, 08:30 PM
lugebob

Terry, Dont start that rumor..please. The 200mph speed limit was a joke as my jet is not RC or flying or even capable of that speed. I am also applying for licensing with the NHRA, NASCAR and if that works... "perhaps" a special request to the AMA and ICAS to be allowed to entertain you guys that take to the air.

Afterburner: thanks. I went DOH! went I saw the link... I shoulda searched... I have already sent LIM an email.. this could get interesting.. For such a small island they have lots of really cool things going on. So far I have 3 of the 7 days planned. Rent a Harley tour, dragstrip and the RC Club... Hmmm I suppose I have to leave one day to hang with the in-laws

thanks again
bob