Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Jeep Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Savage_Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Bodies

Are there any jeep bodies, such as the Liberty, other than the Wrangler available for monster trucks and rock crawlers. I've been looking but I can't find any.

Thnx guys
Old 04-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Chronic

Default RE: Jeep Bodies

Nice signature line. What are you, one of those guys that think a little punk Supra or Skyline is the best car ever made? Or are you a fan of the over-priced and under-performing exotics?

No other Jeep bodies, that I'm aware of, are available anymore.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:15 PM
desertbuzz

there was a CJ7 body I had seen somewhere (it was red) on this forum a while ago... even saw a video.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:11 PM
Savage_Fanatic

@Chronic-Actually I like American Muscle a lot. Someday I want to build up my own project car from the ground up. I want to build up either a '69 Dodge Charger, or a '69 Camaro Z28. Don't get me wrong, I also like exotics and imports, I just thought that it was a funny motto, so I put in my sig.

Anyways,back on topic, have you guys ever seen or heard off Jeep Liberty or Grand Cherokee bodies for either monster or stadium trucks because I think a Liberty Renegade body on a Savage would look awesome.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:08 AM
baldtrucker

No but my local hobby shop has a golf cart body. That might make a nice rock crawler.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Chronic

Pro-line had their CJ8 body but Jeep made them change it, so now it's called the Rock Pleazer and it has a butt fugly front end on it. I have seen pictures of a 1/10 flatfender Jeep body but I have been unable to find any info on it. I read a post on another board awhile back where a guy was asking about XJ Cherokee bodies and several people responded that no Jeep bodies other than the SWB models were made specifically for RCs. I guess you could use a Tamiya Wild Willy body if you really wanted a flatfender, but I don't know if it would fit. I haven't seen anything like what you're asking about though. Sorry.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Savage_Fanatic

Oh well,

Thnx anyways guys, I'll keep looking.

A nice Liberty rock crawler would be the bomb, though *drools*

Thnx again guys.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:03 PM
DJK1388