Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

BP 2197 TURBINE OIL

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

BP 2197 TURBINE OIL

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Harley Condra
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BP 2197 TURBINE OIL

A few days ago, there was a discussion on BP 2197 Turbine oil.....I made the statement that I would buy all the turbine oil that could be found for $5.00 a quart. I never thought that I would have this fall into my lap, but here's the deal:

I FOUND SOME CASES OF BP 2197 TURBINE OIL FOR LESS THAN $5.00 PER QUART!!!!!

Since I'm such a nice guy, I hereby offer you this deal on BP 2197 Turbine Oil, which is qualified to MIL-PRF 23699-STD. Just what the doctor ordered. This is BP's latest offering, and is touted by BP to stave off the dreaded "coking problem" normally associated with BP 2380.

There are 32 cases left, and will sell it first come, first served until it's gone, for $6.00 a quart....24 quarts to the case, all for $144.00 per case. Sold in case lots only....no partial cases. Like I said, first come, first served. Once it's gone, it's gone!

Buyer pays the actual shipping charges from Salt Lake City, Utah, either UPS or Fed Ex ground.

Here's your chance to stock up now for a very good price....you will never have another chance, cause once it's gone, it's gone.
See the advertisement in the Jets Classified Ads listing. Check out the price at www.oil-store.com for a comparison.

Harley Condra
BVM REP
JetCat REP
Old 04-25-2006, 11:01 AM
seanreit
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: BP 2197 TURBINE OIL

Just put an order in for one, thanks Harley. You DA MAN!!
Old 04-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Harley Condra

Thanks, Sean,
Spread the word!
Once it's gone, that's it!
Harley
Old 04-25-2006, 07:00 PM
diceman
My Feedback: (10)

Interesting facts about 2197 I mentioned about two years ago on RCU and got lambasted then. I guess some are coming around to this oil. It was actually developed specifically for the engines on the DC-9 / MD80 because they run at greater temps than many of the other engines in the GA world.

I met BP's cheif guy at Sun N Fun three years ago. We showed him some micro turbine engines and planes, and he suggested the 2197 over the 2380 right away. Heat and coking being our greatest issues with the micro's.

Been working great for several of us since then. Should do a great job for anyone who uses it.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Harley Condra

To place an order, please call my friend Frank Strickland at 801-706-6397. (Salt Lake City, where the oil is). He will take good care of you.
I will be in California from tomorrow until the 8th or 9th of next month, so I won't be able to help you.

Harley Condra
BVM REP
JetCat REP