Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 01:14 AM
dg2b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you NOS2006 too or you and NOS2006 bought the same car from ebay having the same tex engine.
Old 12-17-2002, 02:48 AM
Krusty

lilshaw2006, nos2006-
Stop double and triple posting!!!! Stop shouting in all caps!! You expect everyone to help you with your "problem" and you don't even know what you have purchased. Here's some advice for you. If you don't know what it is you are buying, DON'T BUY OFF E-BAY!!!! Buy new from a reputable source!! At least you will have a waranty or some sort of return policy. Don't make YOUR problem everyone elses. As they say; "Let the buyer beware".
Old 02-10-2003, 12:13 PM
tkigar
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NOS2006 IS A THIEF!!!!!!! DO NOT MAKE DEALS WITH THIS MAN. HE IS A CHEAT AND A LIAR. PAY ME MY MONEY OR SEND MY PLANE BACK INCLUDING THE PAID SHIPPING CHARGE. AND NEVER TELL A PERSON TO CONSIDER SOMETHING SOLD AND TO HOLD IT FOR YOU FOR A WEEK AND THEN BACK OUT OF A DEAL AND NOT PAY THEM AND ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE MAKE GOOD ON YOUR DEAL NOW!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Hondaracer03

As I have learned from experience, buying from ebay (or any used car in general) is bad for a newbie. I bought a used rs4 2 off ebay with tons of hop-ups, and I had no clue what I was doing and I killed a perfectly good MUGEN MT-12 . Well, live and learn!
Old 02-12-2003, 11:56 PM
tylern

Default for help

were do you want to startask me what o need and we will fix it ok