Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Trying to contact Airpac Models

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Trying to contact Airpac Models

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 01:37 AM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Trying to contact Airpac Models

Can someone from Airpac e-mail me about my order? I ordered an F-18C on the 11th and the order still says "processing". I'm in an unusual position as I can't call during normal business hours. I've sent a message through the web site and replied to the e-mails I got when I made the order and haven't heard back. Dan Topham [email protected]
Old 05-23-2006, 02:47 AM
AirPac Models

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trying to contact Airpac Models

Dan,

We are sorry, but F-18C you order sold out. (the F-18E or F-18F still available). We sent you an e-mail to let you know the situation, guess you did not received it. I will send it to you again. If you interest other planes we still available, please contact me direct [email protected] or call (808) 951-7577. Thank You!
Old 05-23-2006, 04:26 AM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Trying to contact Airpac Models

Eric
Thanks for responding so quickly. No I never got the e-mail that the plane was sold out, when I ordered the plane the web site still showed them in stock. While I would really like an F-18E, unfortunately they are a little high for my limited budget. Since I fly primarily off grass I don't think the 27 lb thrust Ram 1000 I have would be enough for the plane to shine.
Dan Topham