Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rcMart.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Nerubian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rcMart.com

Does anyone know what's up wit www.rcmart.com? The site is extremely slow, and the graphics i am able to load after 10 minutes of waiting is different from those i saw a few days back(graphics looks awful, in a humorous way). Maybe they are being hacked? [:-]
Old 06-20-2006, 01:07 PM
-Inverted-

Default RE: rcMart.com

Does anyone know what's up wit www.rcmart.com? The site is extremely slow, and the graphics i am able to load after 10 minutes of waiting is different from those i saw a few days back(graphics looks awful, in a humorous way). Maybe they are being hacked?
I was just there about 10 minutes ago, it was extremely slow. Probably due to those terrible looking animated graphics. The categories have people dancing, and the logo has feet and a soccerball. [&:]
Old 06-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Nerubian

Default RE: rcMart.com

Yeah, terrible indeed.