Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

HELP HELP! I AM NEW TO THE HOBBY AND NEED HELP!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HELP HELP! I AM NEW TO THE HOBBY AND NEED HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default HELP HELP! I AM NEW TO THE HOBBY AND NEED HELP!

i am new to the r/c hobby! i am great at racing though...but i want to get better. I need a really good track layout...plans that is. like a 3d rendering or a detailed drawing of a track layout. But please post pics of layouts and such that are really good. I want something that will fit in a space of 75-100 feet X 35-65 feet. That would really help me! thanks!
BTW!!! i need someone to tell me some ideal tires for a loamy dirt surface at my track...my truck is a Team Losi XXX-T RTR2 Brushless.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:56 PM
SpeedAddict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP HELP! I AM NEW TO THE HOBBY AND NEED HELP!

You could probably search google and get some good layouts. But if that doesn't work then just hope people respond. Sorry, can't be much help for layout, but Pro-Line bow Ties are ALWAYS a good dirt racing choice. Hope this helps.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:02 PM
and_des

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP HELP! I AM NEW TO THE HOBBY AND NEED HELP!

Go in the member galleries in the search option type track and you gone see a few track pics, hope this help.