Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

ucd,has the new batch landed yet.

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

ucd,has the new batch landed yet.

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 04:21 AM
arniebarn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ucd,has the new batch landed yet.

i am still waiting for my lhs for my ucd since nov first, dose any one know if they have landed,is there a dock strike or whut,as i cant fly till spring im in know hurry but would like to know as it is my xmas gift,whut is the word out there,any rummmmmmers,arnie...
Old 01-14-2003, 07:25 AM
kirbster

Default UCD

I just talked with my LHS ,(hobby town usa) and checked on the status of mine (back order) . Their supplier got them on the 10th, and mine is enroute! so to answer you ? I think so.... CAN'T FIRGGIN WAIT!
Old 01-16-2003, 05:51 AM
Dirkg

orderd mine early nov from a LHS, just picked up mine today. Can't wait

Dirk
Old 01-16-2003, 08:10 AM
smartwork
My Feedback: (5)

I looked at this plane for sooooooo long and read all the threads while watching delivery times come and go on Tower. I finally lucked up and I finally ordered mine about 6 days ago when I saw the "in stock" pop up on Tower and it arrived today. They said limited quantities and that looks accurate as the site now posts late Jan for arrival of more stock.

Not sure what the former models were packed like but mine came with foam pads in the ends of the boxes. The pads were also backed with thin plywood. There were also long sections of thin plywood running lengthwise along the sides of the box. I'll give it another look over, but so far everything looks perfect and the covering also looks outstanding. Looking like it'll be a thumbs-up.

-s
Old 01-16-2003, 11:53 AM
RC_Junky
My Feedback: (1)

In answer to your question, YES!!! My LHS has 10 on them on the shelf (I saw them yesterday) and they were out before Xmas.
Old 01-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Jaco

My local hobby shop has 2 UCD's and 1 Flip. I'm sure they would ship. HobbyTown 815-282-0727
Old 01-16-2003, 01:41 PM
DIsaacks

Tower shipped mine last week, arrived in great condition even with a hole in the box.