Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Will this Brushless fit in place of the stock one?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Will this Brushless fit in place of the stock one?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Will this Brushless fit in place of the stock one?

I want to put Novak HV Maxx 4.5 brushless system in my team losi XXX-T RTR2 brushless. But i need some help because this motor/esc is meant for the E-Maxx and I am not sure whether the motor can is bigger than the stock Novak 4300 sport brushless system that came with my XXX-T. If it is the same size as the stock brushless system that comes with the XXX-T, please tell me if it will fit and if anyone has done it yet. I know it seems crazy because many of you are thinking "why would anyone want that much power in a 2wd electric stadium truck???!!!" well it is because i have a few friends with Revo's and E-Maxx's that dont believe that even if i put an insane motor in my XXX-T and changed the gearing for speed, that my XXX-T could out run thier trucks. Well i am out to prove to them that electric and 2wd are just as good as nitro and 4wd. (and i also love to go real real fast because i like to make all of my cars do crazy stunts off of big jumps, such as front and backflips) But please tell me if you think it will work and if the Novak HV Maxx 4.5 brushless system will fit in a team losi XXX-T RTR2 brushless. thanks
Old 09-28-2006, 09:27 PM
-Inverted-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Will this Brushless fit in place of the stock one?

The HV-Maxx is a 550 size, the stock motor is a 540.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Krawlin

so your saying it wont fit? tell me if i am worng on this-but isnt a 550 just longer than the 540? because i am not sure of the size of the can that the brushless motor is that comes with the XXX-T RTR2 Brushless. but otherwise i want to know if i am also going insane if it does fit and i try it...because i know the HV Maxx 4.5 has a hell of alot of power.
but i really want to know whether or not it will fit.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Krawlin

MY GOD PEOPLE!!! POST A REPLY TO THIS!!! I JUST WANT SOME HELP!!! JEEZ!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 12:14 AM
125cchyperman

Why dont you try asking htis question in the electric forum as there will be more people there to help you with your question. And chill out a little man.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:03 AM
RURC

First it will not fit like factory intended for that car. Secondally why that set up? If you are looking for higher voltage set ups anything other than a LRP would be a step up. Then you can use any BL motor. There are several ways to skin a cat and you may be looking at one of the bad ones here.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Doahh

if your looking for a loot of speed and torque get a mamba 5700 and 3 cell li-po