Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Has anyone used the Novak Switch in their M8?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Has anyone used the Novak Switch in their M8?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 01:07 AM
viper21
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone used the Novak Switch in their M8?

Hi I have a new M8 and would like to replace the module with a Novak Switch synsynthesized module because I have two cars and want to buy another and I dont want to buy a set of crystals for my transmitter or my RX's. Also should I run the same three channel Airtronics receivers that are stock or should I start using Novak XXtra synthesized receivers? And does anyone know if those receivers are three channels?
Thanks Much Joe
Old 01-29-2003, 04:18 AM
3maxxman
My Feedback: (2)

I run the Hitec Lynx 3D with the spectra module and I would not trade it for anything. I think this will answer you question about the XXtra RX's. Click on the pic.
Old 01-29-2003, 05:10 AM
viper21
My Feedback: (9)

Default Thanks

Thanks Much Maxxman, I need to pick up the Switch for my M8 and an XXtra RX for my second car, and when I buy my new Tmaxxx I will install an XX rx in it so I can run my M8.
Thanks Again
Viper
Old 03-28-2003, 04:31 AM
JWQ500RC
My Feedback: (2)

Does anyone know if you can use a hitec receiver with the novak switch and the M8 TX?