Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Legitimate Survey, Please read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 06:47 PM
SabastianX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legitimate Survey, Please read!!!

Hello,

I am in Indianapolis and have been racing for a number of years. Indianapolis is the worst place for RC hobbyist who want to race. We have one lame indoor off-road track that allows nitro cars and trucks with little to no ventilation! The only decent indoor on-road track closed to make room for more retail sales floor (Hobby Town)...

My question to anyone in the Midwest is:

If there were a VERY upscale hobby store with several indoor tracks and an outdoor dirt track, would this be a really good thing? Would many people show up to race and practice? I would really like to hear from people in Indianapolis but I welcome comments from abroad.

Thanks for your participation!!!

Sabastian
Old 01-25-2003, 02:01 AM
hardlanding7

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Legitimate Survey, Please read!!!

I certainly would come! Having a hobby store and track all packed into one would be the sweetest thing ever!