Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Should i get it or not??

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 10:23 PM
pyrodon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should i get it or not??

Hey guy I have been looking at the savage x ss for a will but I don’t know if its good for me I want to do some bashing and maybe some racing what do you guys suggest???
Any help will be great
Old 12-16-2006, 10:54 PM
dight1

Default RE: Should i get it or not??

Go ahead. Wow now i feel how other people finaly feel about same old same old theads about asking if i should get it or not. Wow.
The X SS is a great basher.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:49 AM
amwhite2005

Default RE: Should i get it or not??

The X SS is a great basher out of the box. It can also be a great racer with very little money inversted in it. A stronger servo, hump pack and some alumnium clutch shoes and you'll be good to start racing. An almost stock savage X SS can win races against Revos and the other racers, mainly because the savage can actually complete a lap without breaking!