Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Precision Aerobatics

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:25 AM
AussiePilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Precision Aerobatics

Hey guys just needed your opinions on this company.
i have the oppurtunity to buy the edge 540t from this company and i just wanted to know first hand what u guys thought about this plane i went and had alook at it and overall seemed ok but i have only been doing planes for a few yrs and this will be my first gas experince and want to know about all the floors and all with this plane and company.
the first think i was curious about was the landing gear doesnt seem the best but im not an expert all your help would be great
thanks so much...
Old 01-03-2007, 01:38 AM
aerofundan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Precision Aerobatics

This company has an awesome customer support! if you have any questions i'm sure you can call them and they will be glad to help you and guide you through the process of assembling your first big plane!! really nice guys, you can also email them

http://www.aerofunrc.com/videos/paedge.wmv video of my PA Edge