Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Clubs in New England

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Clubs in New England

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 09:45 PM
xurifle06
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Clubs in New England

Are there any jet clubs in the southern new england are? Im from RI and i fly at the woodstock, CT field. Im looking to get into the jet side of the hobby and would love to get some up close information. Thanks
Old 01-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Meesh
My Feedback: (135)

Default RE: Jet Clubs in New England

Look up a guy at that field named Jeff Lyndz. He told me he flies at Woodstock

Bob
Old 01-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Ray Davis
My Feedback: (1)

Flown turbines at Woodstock several times w/ Jeff this fall. ...musta missed you. I'm a new Member there....pleased to meet ya! No other 'regular' place to fly turbines in NE...Gardner, MA has two jet-friendly events, though, plus our New England Jet Rally we put on last August. And there's the Maine Jet Rally in Sept....Sanford Airport.

What would you like to know?

Ray
Dist I JPO Rep
AMTUSA Rep
Old 01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
xurifle06
My Feedback: (10)

Thanks for the info guys. I went to the New England jet fly this past year and it was a very good show. I cant say that i have any particular questions, i guess i was just looking to get up close and see what goes into flying these turbines. Do you fly during the winter Ray? we have been lucky with the weather so far this year in the north east. thanks again

Rich
Old 01-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Frank Alvarez

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Ray,

I'm sure you have been eager to fly, as I have. As a matter of fact, Ive had the F-15 out several weeks back, and enjoyed another three fantastic flights with it. I have also been out to fly my large scale acro types often too.
Heck, with all of this mild temperature we have experienced, I've thought about getting into importing palm trees for the landscapeing business!
Good to hear ya.
Frank.