Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New 1/8 buggy fan has question

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 01:43 AM
lumpy1016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 1/8 buggy fan has question

Hi can anybody help a new rc fan ? I`ve got a mbx rr and was wondering if it can be updated to the xr and what would I need.
Thanks for any help
Old 02-08-2003, 04:24 AM
kyokai2

You really should have bought the xr to begin with because it is big bucks to buy the parts youll need to convert it. I know the chassis is different and the front diff. You can go the Mugen web site and I believe they have the specs on both cars there. They are suppose to have a new buggy on the way very soon, probably by the end of feb. You got a nice buggy though, put in an RB WS7 or C5 and your set.
Old 02-12-2003, 08:26 PM
lumpy1016

Thanks for the help I bought the buggy used it had a picco o1 and airtronics 94357 and 94358 servos 8 set of tires and ofna starter box with mugen optional front and rear supports and hubs and a bunch of new parts in bags with all of the receipts with it