Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Got the STS 30 with STS pipe

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 05:16 AM
asmund

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Got the STS 30 with STS pipe

After some research I decided to order the STS 30 with the pipe for it. Now I am waiting for warmer weather to start the break in, it is below 0 degrees celsius here right now. I really hope this engine is as powerful and fast as many claims. Up until now I have been running Sirio 27 race in my car and it is fast indeed, but I hope this new STS will be even better. What do you think guys, have I upgraded or maybe downgraded on my choice of engine?
Old 01-27-2007, 06:07 AM
DavidKirkbride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got the STS 30 with STS pipe

uve definitely done a upgrade, not many engines can outpower the sts.30 especially witth the pipe you made the right choice man. i hope it treats ya good.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:46 AM
supertib

ORIGINAL: asmund

After some research I decided to order the STS 30 with the pipe for it. Now I am waiting for warmer weather to start the break in, it is below 0 degrees celsius here right now. I really hope this engine is as powerful and fast as many claims. Up until now I have been running Sirio 27 race in my car and it is fast indeed, but I hope this new STS will be even better. What do you think guys, have I upgraded or maybe downgraded on my choice of engine?
the STS 30 once broken in ( 1 gallon) and fully tuned will lay a thourough smackdown on the Sirio 27......
Old 01-27-2007, 10:50 AM
asmund

That`s what I wanted to hear Thank you guys[8D]