Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

News about the High River RC Jet Rally in the Calgary, Alberta area.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

News about the High River RC Jet Rally in the Calgary, Alberta area.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 06:49 PM
AKB
My Feedback: (6)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default News about the High River RC Jet Rally in the Calgary, Alberta area.

More news just to release this afternoon. We now have just confirmed with PM Hobbycraft here in Calgary, that we will have a second Spectrum DX-7 Radio that has been made available to us. Dean Wichmann made the first one available. So now you could have two opportunities to win a Spectrum DX-7. Stay tunned for details, of how you could win one of these brand new technology radios as more information will be made at a latter date.
We will have other prizes to announce as we finish our negotiations with our sponsors.
Don't forget to make your reservations at Super 8 Motel (403-652-4448)for High River RC Jet Rally High River, Alberta Canada July 27, 28 and 29th.

See you there
Alan Blore
CD High River RC Jet Rally
[email protected]
Old 03-04-2007, 07:59 PM
AKB

Default RE: New News about the High River RC Jet Rally in the Calgary, Alberta area.

This seems to be a weekend of announcements with the High River RC Jet Rally. We have just confirmed that Altecare RC has agreed to be major contributing sponsor to our July event. With the expenses of an event like this we could not hold this event without the support of people like Peter Ayache. Peter has been a supporter of RC for many years and is also our jet committee chairman, for Model Aeronautics Association of Canada. Thanks for your support Peter and Altecare RC.

www.altecarerc.com

Alan Blore
High River RC Jet Rally
Highriverrcjetrally@shaw.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:32 PM
AKB

Default RE: New News about the High River RC Jet Rally in the Calgary, Alberta area.

We have other confirmed sponsors today of BVM Models, Jetcat USA and TamJet Models. Again I would like to acknowledge these companies for supporting our event.
Our website address should be up and running in the not too distant future. It will be Highriverrcjetrally.ca

Alan Blore
[email protected]