Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Places To Fly Jets

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Places To Fly Jets

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 12:47 AM
UnLuCkY189

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Places To Fly Jets

I live in the northeast and we just got hit with 2 feet of snow....
ne ways i want to get into the hobby and i was just wonder if there was any where i could see people flying them and what is a good company to buy from......
Old 02-25-2003, 03:38 AM
Ramjet

Default Not many...

I hate to say it but I'm not having much luck finding Jet fields up here either. I'm a member of the local club and we have around 400 feet of grass, smooth in spring but bumpy by winter.
I'm waiting for the spring thaw to fly my TG F-15 for the first time.
I've been blasting a Great Planes F-15 Propjet there and it was OK for that,and the TG F-15 isn't much faster.
The grass is plenty of braking for any bird.

We are having a mall display show next month, Drop up and see us. March 15 and 16 at the Lilac mall in Rochester, NH
My F-15 will be there. I'll be there Sunday, maybe both days.

Ramjet
Old 02-25-2003, 06:10 PM
wolfgang

Default woodstock airport

someone mentioned woodstock airport in CT...i live right near it and buy my fuel there for my heli. i have never seen a jet fly out of there and the tar runway looks a little rough. but you could call there and ask him. he did have a nice rairplane show there once thou.