Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

victory

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 02:47 PM
rallyraid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default victory

would anyone have a set of plans for a victory style cat that they could email me for free. please
many thanks
rich
Old 04-25-2007, 03:58 PM
johnnyx

Default RE: victory

Curt Conrad built the original model of the victory swissmodelpowerboatteam.ch now sell them under licence as the finished bare hull he is a member on here but not heard too much of him lately. He would have the plans of the boat wich he drew himself he has been on the boat and made drawings from it and has many detailed photos of the original. he sent me pics of the master (plug) in build and boy what a job not an easy task even with the best model building skills. i have his email address but i dont think he would be too happy with me splashing it all over the world for people to badger him with questions. My msn isnt working at the moment but when it does i will send you the add. e mail me with your details and i will send it tto you hope it helps John

[email protected]
Old 04-25-2007, 04:20 PM
OLD_SLOW and in the WAY

Default RE: victory

there are free plans available on the net for a gas cat, one of the guys in our club raced one
i dont have the time to chase them down but......they are out there