Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Salutations All

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 02:41 AM
lone-racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Salutations All

im looking into getting an rc car for my bday i found some deals at
remotecontrolvehicles.com are they any good?
+do you peep know were to get good deals ill check back in the morning hope you all respond and help this newbie out.

NIGHT......................

Lone-Racer
Old 03-08-2003, 04:59 AM
Albyno883

Default Salutations All

now honestly i haven't gone to that site there and looked at prices, or ever heard of that site for that matter, but the best prices on most everything out there is over at Tower Hobbies . And they have the best service that i've heard of.......you'll probably get more good sites later........wayyyy too tired to think atm....

Sam
Old 03-08-2003, 06:12 AM
Moonunit451

Default Salutations All

lone-racer,

Welcome to the forum !
I don't think tower is the cheapest, but they do have excellent service. If you read through the last two or three pages of this forum you'll find some posts discussing competitive pricing on the web in a couple different threads. One that I recall being mentioned recently was http://www.stormerhobbies.com/. There are dozens on the web. You need to do your own comparisons for what you are looking for.

Another benefit of reading several pages of posts is that you will have the opportunity to gather and bookmark things your interested in and you can learn a great deal in a relatively short period of time. Feel free however to ask questions. The answers to most are available here.