Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

REal flight g$ on G2 transmitter

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

REal flight g$ on G2 transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 10:28 PM
rt1231

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REal flight g$ on G2 transmitter

I am not sure if this is possible. I had a friend give me Real Flight G4 software. It was his but his transmitter was destroyed/damaged in an argument with his spouse. He says he can no longer use the software. Is there a way to replace the transmitter or a way to use a G2 Transmitter. I have a G2 Transmitter but not sure if it will work.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:41 AM
johndou

Default RE: REal flight g$ on G2 transmitter

The G2 interlink controller will not work with RealFlight G4. I'd suggest contacting RealFlight Tech Support. They'll probably ask you to return the damaged interlink controller for repair or replacement. You'll have to have your friend unregister it so that you can register it your name, again contact RealFlight support to do that ... [email protected]
Old 02-24-2008, 02:26 PM
jsmeed

Johndou,
I've been using my G2 transmitter on the demo version without a problem. All the switches, including dual rates, work fine. I would only assume that it'll work on the full version.

Dumb question, though, does G4 come on CD or DVD. I'm trying to figure out how much hardware I need to invest in.......
Old 02-24-2008, 05:58 PM
johndou

I can use my G3 Interlink Plus controller on the G4 demo. Yes, both the G2 and G3 controllers work on the demo. But, the G3 Interlink Plus controller will NOT work on the "full" version of G4.

Plus, of course, you can't buy G4 without the Controller. So unless your plans are to break the law and pirate software you'll have to buy a full version of G4 with the controller.

G4 is on 4 CD's - or was it only 3? I don't remember right now. But, it's not on a DVD.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:02 PM
DRC1
My Feedback: (10)

I just tried by G2 USB Tx on the G4 to test it. It will not work.

LD