Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

120 size ultra rc 202 manual

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

120 size ultra rc 202 manual

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 01:54 PM
BigRubba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 120 size ultra rc 202 manual

I just picked up a new but used 120 size?? Giles 202 but the owner didn't have the manual for it. I went to the web sight and only see the 29% size. I was wondering if any one had one or might know where I could download the manual for it so I can set it back up.

I also picked up a new in box YS 120 to pull it around. I don't know to much about them any advice would be great. Got the package for 300 I thought I did pretty good.. cant wait to for the snow to melt so I can try it out
Old 02-16-2008, 10:23 PM
SU29
My Feedback: (20)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 120 size ultra rc 202 manual

If it's an Ultra-RC Giles you might contact OMP, they list the manual for the 29% on their website however the link is not working. http://www.ohiomodelplanes.com/comer...ad_manuals.asp

The YS 120 should be a great power plant for this plane, I'm putting together one of the 29% with a YS 140L. If your plane is not the Ultra RC Giles I'm not sure where to tell you to look for a manual.

Good Luck!

Jeff
Old 02-17-2008, 10:50 AM
BigRubba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been researching this model alot and I'm not finding anything in a 120 size. the more I look at the 29% the more I think thats what I have. looking at the photos on line mine is just like it other then the Giles 202 decal. it has the checker flags and under belly just like the 29%. all of the internal pics look just like mine. the elevator servos mount in the elevators just like the big model, the only thing that makes me think maybe it's not the bigger model is the listed length is a little longer then my model. but I'm coming up with about 69" with out motor, the wingspan is 75" give or take.
it just doesn't look that big to me for it to be a 29% unless the Giles is a small plane in full scale.

anyway, the more I look at it and try to find any thing about a ultra Rc 1.20 size I just don't think it exist.

the past owner told me he had a satio 1.80 on it, and I thought maybe that would have been overkill for a 1.20 size but a 29% it would have been right on for our high elevation.

is there a maual online for the 29% I can down load?

thanks for the info
Old 02-17-2008, 03:19 PM
SU29
My Feedback: (20)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The link above should have taken you to the download page on OMP's web site for the manual however the manual for the 29% is not available even though it is listed. You may want to contact OMP for a manual.

Can you post some pics of the plane, maybe that will help identify it.