Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know the website for Golden Horizons?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Does anyone know the website for Golden Horizons?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 10:10 PM
GeorgeKelp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know the website for Golden Horizons?

does anyone know the actuall website for this company.. nto just some 2nd hand site.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:16 PM
rogers259

george,

I have the site listed in the April '03 issue of RC nitro as ghhobby.com BUT!!! i have yet to be able to access that site. good luck

Matt
Old 04-21-2003, 09:25 PM
GeorgeKelp
My Feedback: (1)

ok, i have found that site to, but that didn't work for me.. but i asked someone personally.. and it is: www.neweramodels.com they are the official distrubuter for golden horizons, also if you know the product number you are looking for, tower hobbies also is going to be selling golden horizons products. They have the list of parts availible to order online, however, they have nor descriptions nor pictues, and they are not in stock, but you can back order them.