Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Where to download manuals?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 10:53 PM
Devedander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to download manuals?

I recently purchased a used lossi xxx-s with a JRxr2 radio and neither came with manuals. Being new to this end of the hobbie I was hoping someone could tell me where to download manuals for these. So far I found 2 sites, one which now only sells manuals, and the other had the manual for download but I only get the first page with a picture of the controller, and when I try to save it, it comes up the full 292kb size but won't open.

Thanks for any help!
Old 04-29-2003, 09:15 PM
gubbs3
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You could try searching www.teamlosi.com for the xxx-s manual. I would suggest trying JR's site as well.
Old 04-30-2003, 04:27 AM
Devedander

Thanks, I did indeed end up going to team lossi, and got the kit manual (mine was a ready to run but the install instructions should be useful later on) but I was unable to even find the JR radio site, anyone know what it is?
Old 04-30-2003, 04:53 PM
hardadz
My Feedback: (17)

You might want to try Horizon Hobbies for the JR info as they are the distributor for the product
Old 05-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Devedander

Thanks, that is the one that had the borken link for the xr2 manual. I checked out the Xr3 manual though and it seems similar enough that I think I got it all down.

The advice is appreciated though.