Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 10:32 PM
redshark_tiburon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here.

I apologize if there's a "New Members Area" on this forum, but I searched and didn't see anything. I found out about this site from a friend of mine who is also into R/C. I'm a newbie to this R/C Drifting, and baught my Team Accosiated TC 3 chassis earlier this week. Right now, I just have to replace the servo on it, and it will be ready to go back out on the road. The car has been tons of fun so far, and I hope to learn alot about these cars as far as knowing how everthing works and what everything is. I appreciate the RCU Policies as well, as for many forums aren't very strict at all on cursing/flaming. I believe the only mods done to this chassis is an Aluminum driveshaft, Type A Drifting tires, and Work wheels. The body is a white AP2 Honda S2000.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:06 PM
hands without shadows

Default RE: New here.

Welcome to the forums and merry Easter. I agree with the policies, they really are great and the mods are very dedicated. There are some sites where I'm afraid to ask a question because there's a 90% chance the answer is going to be "search noob" in more colorfull language. RCU isn't like that at all so don't be afraid to ask questions if youre unsure about something.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Swamp3r

Welcome to rcu
Old 03-24-2008, 02:43 AM
adam-69

hello
Old 03-24-2008, 06:10 AM
RCCanuck

sounds like a kewl ride...welcome aboard mate....now we just have to get you into an offroad vehicle and you will be set.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:51 AM
TIGER76

Welcome to the boards m8 if your after a servo for drifting try getting the metal cog ones they pull alot better than the cheaper plastic cog types