Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

help please

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 10:45 PM
anthonyborgogelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please

hi i need to order a new main shaft for my honey bee king2 and . would like to know if any one has ordered the main shaft .does it come with the main shaft collar set screw? if not does anyone know what size of set screw it is so i can order some of the same size because my stock original main shaft collar set screw was in there so tight i stripped the head and can't remove it.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:25 PM
homeunt
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: help please

1/15 " I think. I'm not sure. You could measure it too.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:54 AM
planemann2000

I've ordered the HB King 2 main shaft. The collar and set screw came with the main shaft
Old 03-24-2008, 12:21 PM
DrLizardo

A buddy of mine has a King II and his replacement shaft came without the setscrew. We couldn't get the old one out with any of my metric allen wrenches but I was able to get a 1/16" allen wrench in and that worked. I had the same problem with the set screws on the flybar paddles on my Belt CP. The 1/16" allen wrench worked there too. It was a tight fit but if you work it a little it should go all the way in.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:59 PM
jaketrouble

here is one here and it does come with the set collar crew hatch... these guys ship pretty fast... good place to buy from,,jake

[link=http://ka-planes.com/inc/sdetail/473]http://ka-planes.com/inc/sdetail/473[/link]

go to the heli part section and look under king 2 parts.. they have a nice collection..