Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Freakin awesome

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 08:28 AM
supamagician

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freakin awesome

Check this out!! I saw this track the other day but just now found a pic of it but check out the pic. That is my local track about 15 minutes away from here. Thats where me and my dad will be racing his rustler and my stampede or e-firestorm whichever i get.

btw heres my hobby shops website if you want to check it out
victoryrc.com
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88296.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	912093  
Old 03-24-2008, 08:40 AM
Furadi

Default RE: Freakin awesome

ORIGINAL: supamagician

Check this out!! I saw this track the other day but just now found a pic of it but check out the pic. That is my local track about 15 minutes away from here. Thats where me and my dad will be racing his rustler and my stampede or e-firestorm whichever i get.
I think I saw your other post about MT's. If you plan on running on a track get the e-firestorm. A stampede is not designed for racing.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:42 AM
supamagician

yea i thought about that. i really and i mean REALLY like the stampede but i think the e-firestorm would compete with my dads rustler better
Old 03-24-2008, 10:18 AM
cheech4

yea i thought about that. i really and i mean REALLY like the stampede but i think the e-firestorm would compete with my dads rustler better
the E firestorm would kill the rustler in a dirt race with equal talent.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:34 AM
supamagician

seriously?!? i watched some vids of stock e-firestorms and it looks like they go soooooooo slow
Old 03-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Gereke

seriously?!? i watched some vids of stock e-firestorms and it looks like they go soooooooo slow
Tis not about speed in all cases young padawan.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Specialzed
Banned
My Feedback: (2)

If you think an e-firestorm is slow you dont deserve one you know way to little about what can be done to it stock. It doesnt come with a batt so obviously every vid you have watched isnt of it stock its alreadt been modded with a batt.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:15 PM
supamagician

Ok...sorry in the vid i watched it just looked slow. and when i said stock i meant like no brushless motors or anything like that just the stuff that came with it and a batt. (still no fancy lipo or anything like that) i mean even the rustler vids make the rustler (stock w/ no fancy pancy batt. lol) look kinda slow but my dad has one and its not slow and its super fun to drive
Old 03-24-2008, 01:19 PM
qaiz

ORIGINAL: divine_13

If you think an e-firestorm is slow you dont deserve one you know way to little about what can be done to it stock. It doesnt come with a batt so obviously every vid you have watched isnt of it stock its alreadt been modded with a batt.
He did'nt ask weather he deserves it or not. He asked a simple question, do they go slow.

Yeah they're kinda slow/look off to me, but I saw one of those brushless setup's recentely, quite intresting I might say.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:22 PM
supamagician

i was thinking about getting this car and i want it to go about the speed of my dads rustler. what would i need to buy to get it to do that???
Old 03-24-2008, 03:46 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

my rusty makes a good basher, but would be really hard to race. under power the rusty pushes, and can spin out easy under braking.
i could make some adjustments, but it just wasnt built with racing in mind. against another rusty you could have fun racing, but many other e-stadium trucks handle much better.