Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

need help on onroad hpi nitro rs4 plz

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

need help on onroad hpi nitro rs4 plz

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 02:23 AM
brycej
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help on onroad hpi nitro rs4 plz

Hey i just got one of those rs4 hpi nitro onroad cars and i had a few questions. How do you install a 2 speed??? how much do they coast. What hop ups should i get?? it is all stock. I want it to go faster, what can i do???
thanks
Bryce Johnson
Old 04-30-2003, 05:30 AM
Rex2342

It might help a little to be more specific on witch HPI rs4 you have.Is it the Rs4 3 RTR I'm assuming it's not a Rs4 3 Type SS because you want a 2speed but there are like 3-4 different Nitro Rs4 cars so if you can describe the exact model it will make it easier for someone to help you out.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:51 AM
brycej
My Feedback: (1)

Hey all i no is that it is a hpi rs4 nitro, it is the rtr one that has the stock nitro star 15 engine. You can email me at [email protected] since i dont check this site much
thanks
BJ
Old 04-30-2003, 03:54 PM
dg2b

Originally posted by brycej
Hey all i no is that it is a hpi rs4 nitro, it is the rtr one that has the stock nitro star 15 engine. You can email me at [email protected] since i dont check this site much
thanks
BJ
I don't want to be rude but you might want to email those who responds to your post, since you are the one needing help (asking for assistance). On the other hand, they might not mind emailing you.

If you give us more details on what you want to do, others may assist you better than individual emails.