Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

RCM Piper Seneca II Help

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

RCM Piper Seneca II Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Sideport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCM Piper Seneca II Help

Greetings,

With the passing of a friend I was given a almost completed model of the RCM Piper Seneca II, 85" WS. I did not recieve any plans with it, but I think I can get by without them.
I have 2 questions I need help with.

Where is the CG located? I have the side windows, but no front windshield. Who makes one?

I plan to use 2 Satio 100's for power.

I am an old experinced modeler, but I will gladly accept any advise on upgrades to the airframe and flying information.

Thanks Al
Old 04-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Toolman-RCU
My Feedback: (10)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RCM Piper Seneca II Help

I built two two of these. The CG is 1/3 of the wing cord from the leading edge, it is easy to measure because of the square hershey bar wing. I had to make a plug for the windshield, and then wrapped thin clear material around it and put it in a low temp oven. Post some photos of the bird if you can.