Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

YouthMasters in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 07:35 PM
flying skunks
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YouthMasters in Florida

This year on October 18,19 we will be holding a YouthMasters event at Daytona Beach ,we are doing this in conjuction with YouthMasters held at Tripple Tree and under the same guidelines that we followed and operated under at Tripple Tree. The pilots must be 16 and under,have a current AMA card and be ready to have Fun.The aircraft that the pilots will be "competing" with will be supplied.We will break down the pilots down into 2 different classes,(Beginers+experienced). The only aircraft that a pilot needs to bring is a foamie for "Saturday Nite 3D". If you are over the age of 16 you are still come and be the "coaches and field support" for the younger pilots that are "competing" If there are any questions feel free to ask .I was so impressed with what I saw last year at the YouthMasters with my 6 year old son that I could not resist doing something in the same maner here in Florida.I know that there is a lot of Great talent out there in OUR youth and I do not want to see it go to waste,lets give them a weekend just for them and let them Shine.