Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Battery charger hump pack

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 05:37 AM
naynay12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battery charger hump pack

Need a decent 6V battery charger for the reciever pack...I need something decent though not to excpensive as as cheap as possible preferably under $50.It needs to charge a battery around a few hours or less,and preferably can charge nicd and nimh since otherwise i will have to buy some nimh packs...So any ideas? thanks
Old 06-24-2008, 08:27 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Battery charger hump pack

If you don't mind, I think at less than $50, you will regret it down the road. Been there, done that. Right now, I am using a Triton 2. I love it so far. It's easy to use and will charge nicad, nimh, lipo, and gell cells. That's very convenient in one small package.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:17 PM
jaywax

ORIGINAL: naynay12

Need a decent 6V battery charger for the reciever pack...I need something decent though not to excpensive as as cheap as possible preferably under $50.It needs to charge a battery around a few hours or less,and preferably can charge nicd and nimh since otherwise i will have to buy some nimh packs...So any ideas? thanks
This is an excellent charger. I have used it for a while. It fits your budget and is light as a feather. Hope this helps.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/13174
Old 06-24-2008, 07:50 PM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: jaywax

This is an excellent charger. I have used it for a while. It fits your budget and is light as a feather. Hope this helps.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/13174
I've had 3 diff mrc's. They ALL false peak. No more of them for me.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:52 AM
naynay12

Thanks i will go with the superbrain 960 i think...
Also i know its off the topic but id i have a spektrum dx2 could i keep buying recievers for all my cars and just use the one remote?
Old 06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
jaywax

Thanks i will go with the superbrain 960 i think...
Also i know its off the topic but id i have a spektrum dx2 could i keep buying recievers for all my cars and just use the one remote?
Yes, you only need one radio for the receivers. The DX2 only has 2 model memory, so you can only use two different receivers at a time. You will love that Superbrain 960 charger. It has great features and is easy to use.