Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JetMach 60 Build

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JetMach 60 Build

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 08:04 PM
SPLIT S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JetMach 60 Build

The board has finally become clear to start my turbine trainer. I can't say enough about the quality of the kit - the laser cutting is spot on with everything fitting together perfectly. I've started the assembly of the right wing, it basically just falls together. Last night I had e-mailed Bob Leserve with a couple of questions and attached my number if he would like to give me a call. It wasn't a half hour later and my phone was ringing. A really nice gentleman to talk with and ready to help in any way.

Last Sunday I ran the P60SE for the first time - not a problem with anything. Kind of scared me a bit when she came to life, but not half as much as my dog. ( who was inside the house ) My neighbors have become accustomed to me breaking in 2 stokes over the years but the JetCat really got their attention. Since it is my first turbine I don't really have anything else to compare it to but the lag from idle to full power only seemed to be on the order of maybe 3-4 seconds.

Please chime in with suggestions as I go, any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Dan
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv65483.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	983507   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hc94001.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	983508   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lq36950.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	983509   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ha78956.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	983510  
Old 07-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Ron S
My Feedback: (2)

Received 206 Likes on 126 Posts
Default RE: JetMach 60 Build

I have no advice for you, but I've been very happy with my P-60. And having seen several JetMachs fly, I think you'll be happy with it. It can be flown very slowly for a nice low-pressure landing. [8D]
Old 07-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Shok
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JetMach 60 Build

Hey Dan glad to see your getting started.

The P-60 is my favorite 12-14lbs class motor, it's very reliable.