Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

KYOSHO INFERNO GT......... HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 06:09 AM
compressed_cavitation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KYOSHO INFERNO GT......... HELP!

HI i just bought a Inferno Gt.I seriously need some help! I have managed to get the car started. however, the car revs up high and i adjust the throttle trim to almost to the mid point. The engine revs slow down.

Things that have gone wrong after starting.....

1. fuel seen coming out of the exhuast
2. car stalls when i try to move off
Old 07-26-2008, 07:57 AM
TommyGun24

Default RE: KYOSHO INFERNO GT......... HELP!

Your running too rich. I assume you have the HSN at 3 turns out. Lean the HSN by turning clockwise 1/4 turn and try again. Make sure you dont lean out more than 2 1/4 from closed.

Lower your idle speed too, that is why its revving so high and I assume its also rolling away from you as soon as you start it.

Its important not to run too lean during break in.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:56 AM
sparko
My Feedback: (1)

I hear they are better at RC in Denmark.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:10 AM
compressed_cavitation

ORIGINAL: TommyGun24

Your running too rich. I assume you have the HSN at 3 turns out. Lean the HSN by turning clockwise 1/4 turn and try again. Make sure you dont lean out more than 2 1/4 from closed.

Lower your idle speed too, that is why its revving so high and I assume its also rolling away from you as soon as you start it.

Its important not to run too lean during break in.

Hi, Iinitially had the HSN at 4 turns as descriped on the user manual. When i saw fuel coming out of the exos i resetted the valve to close and tried 3 turns and then 2.5 turns. The car starts fine. What abt the throttle trim on the remote control. I had it at mid point it doesn't start.......i started to turn it to the the left almost half may. the car starts but it goes nto high rev. once the car is started i reduced the high revs by turning the throttle trim back to a point the car doesn't stall but has little forward momentum.

I let it run for awhile abt half a minute then rev a lil n it stalls. Is it ok to have fuel coming out of the exos................
Old 07-26-2008, 10:20 AM
compressed_cavitation

ORIGINAL: sparko

I hear they are better at RC in Denmark.
i really have no clue abt it...... i have only been in sweden for a year n can hardly speak their language. There is a RC track abt 40miles from my town. Once i get the car to run............ gonna go hunt for the track n make some new friends.