Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

What are the odds???

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 08:14 AM
KevinAnthony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are the odds???

Anyone who lives in an APO, or overseas location ever have any trouble with shipping from Amainhobbies.com or Towerhobbies.com? I ordered items from both stores, and now my build is on hold because I have not received my orders. Three separate packages between the two stores, and I still have not gotten them. I think it's BS that tower won't do dit about it until after 90 days. I ordered them on the 30th of July, and both stores confirmed they shipped on the 31st of July. Any input or thoughts on what to do? I'm really tempted to ask for my money back and order someplace else...
Old 08-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Yaksaddle

Default RE: What are the odds???

I had no problem getting stuff from Tower when I was stationed overseas in Japan, but I was outside Tokyo, not sure where exactly you are but I know Guam sucks to get mail in and out of 1 month minimum, I would imagine some of the more "remote" japan and korea bases probably have the same issue.

FYI - it usually took 14 days for me to get priority mail from the states when I was in Japan. if it wasnt sent priority usually 3-4 weeks, but there are always circumstances that can chabge delivery time.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:11 PM
KevinAnthony

Default RE: What are the odds???

I'm on Okinawa right now. I was just curious, because I had three other packages from Tower arrive two weeks after I ordered them, and they were ordered and shipped a week after the first items I ordered. Just so frustrating, I'm ready to run this truggy!