Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

hitec servo acting up

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 06:08 PM
ace9213

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hitec servo acting up

I got a hitec hs645 servo or something like that two days ago when I got my hyper 7. It's been acting weird though. Let me give you a scenario. If I were to jump the buggy on a track and it were to land funny (like on one wheel or two), the wheels could be cocked to the left or right after the jump, which makes the buggy turn automaticly. This is hard to explain. The servo just gets stuck in a position and won't return the wheels back to facing forward. I haven't abused this servo at all, maybe got like 6 inches of air with it on my buggy, thats it. Is this normal? If not, should I just go back to my hobby store and get it replaced?

Edit: Figured it out. The screw that hold the servo hown on was finding it's way loose. I plan to locktight it in place.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:30 PM
hkenvy91

Default RE: hitec servo acting up

sounds to me like your servo saver on the car is too loose to me! not the servo
Old 09-13-2008, 06:38 PM
ace9213

Default RE: hitec servo acting up

ORIGINAL: hkenvy91

sounds to me like your servo saver on the car is too loose to me! not the servo
I don't know how it could be. But I will try to lighten it.