Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Piece Parts for Ohio RC 75" Ultimate?

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Piece Parts for Ohio RC 75" Ultimate?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 02:06 AM
glalderman
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Piece Parts for Ohio RC 75" Ultimate?

Does anybody have any infomation on where to get a Cowl, Canopy and Wheel Pants for Ohio's big Ultimate? I've heard rumors that Ohio RC might be coming back on line with plans and "Short Kits" but haven't heard anything for sure or a time that this might happen. After a little over 500 flights it is finally time to refurbish my Ultimate and would really like to replace the stressed out stuff with new.

Greg
Old 05-27-2003, 09:11 PM
Flyin Woodbutcher
My Feedback: (3)

Hey glalderman I got this name off of RCU a while back as a possiable sorce. Aeroglass c/o Stephen Weber Box 185, Langton,Ontario Canada. This guy supposedly made the cowl orginally. Also heard the the guy that owens Ohio Model Planes used to own OhioRC, May still have some parts. Hope this helps. My 75" Ulty bit the dust last year.

Kent
Old 05-27-2003, 09:34 PM
glalderman
My Feedback: (9)

Thanks for the info but just today Stan from Stans fiberglass specialties e-mailed me back and said he has all 3 parts available now. 48.95 for the cowl, 35.98 for the pants and 24.95 for the Canopy (bronze or clear). Can't wait! Will have a brand new Ultimate soon! After 500+ flights it looks worn! Sorry to hear about yours, This is my favorite plane, the 3W-100 is way more power than it needs but it is fun! I would hate to lose it anytime soon!