Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

e sky recever in a falcon 40?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

e sky recever in a falcon 40?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 AM
nibbler125

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e sky recever in a falcon 40?

I got a falcon 40 that has the dreaded recever glitches and I guess this is very common so I am thinking about getting a Esky Honey Bee IV recever and putting it in there and gettin a set of cristles. i have a e sky remote from my lama v3 so you guys thhink this would work?
Old 10-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Navy_1

Default RE: e sky recever in a falcon 40?

It might
I tried to run a Esky RX from my F-40 TX with a cristle swap adn it didnt work but using a Esky TX also might. not sure though. also the link i have posted is for teh main F-40 fourm wich is on the same page as this post lots and lots of good info. come on it and say hi we all have f-40 so if it can be modded or fixed we have done it, it starts you off on pg1 you can read it all or skip to pg277. there is tones of good info in the Falcon 40 fourm

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4826535/tm.htm
Old 10-30-2008, 10:53 AM
twmaster
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: e sky recever in a falcon 40?

You can use the E-Sky RX in your F-40 but you'll need an E-Sky or normal Futaba shift TX also.

The F-40 is a rebadged Walkera #4. Walkera uses proprietary signaling on their radio sets and will not work with anything but Walkera.

You may also have to modify the motor wiring as well. Fundamentally they are the same parts.